Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
1. Respective Brand owners will be responsible for the quality of the product. You can lodge complaints on them through us if the quality is not found up to the mark.
2. Flower arrangements shown here are indicative. We do our best to give the better result than shown. It may be possible that the actual arrangement varies due to the availability of flowers and other reasons beyond our control. We reserve the right to change the items/model etc., however always ensuring full or higher value to our customers.
3. If ordered flowers/ cake/fruits / other hand delivered gift items are not available in all Seasons, we shall deliver available best quality flowers/ cake/fruits / other similar gift items of equal value. We always ensure that full or higher value to our customers in all such cases.
4. Fresh Baked cakes are available only after 9:30 AM from bakeries. Thus freshly baked cakes can only be delivered after that time. In exceptional cases, you may request to keep the cake prior day in refrigerator & deliver next morning. But we don’t advise this.
5. We do guarantee the delivery on date BUT we don’t guarantee the delivery at any particular time. We do try to deliver well within your mentioned time but we do not guarantee that. And normally we shall process the order for delivery as soon as possible ignoring your specific instruction to deliver at or before a particular time.
6. In case no date of delivery is mentioned along with the order, we shall deliver/despatch within 48 hours.
7. In case of any complaint against the quality of the product, we shall redeliver the product subject to satisfaction of recipient. But all such claim should be raised within 24 Hours of delivery. Refund can also be made depending on the nature of the complaint and any decision to refund is the sole prerogative of the owner of the website.
8. In case a customer wants to cancel an order he needs to do it at least 24 Hours before the date of delivery or the date of shipment. However, in all such cases, 8% of the ordered amount will be deducted towards transaction charges made by payment gateway…
9. In the case of flowers, cakes & sweets (all being perishable items) if the receiver or any representative is not available at the time of delivery, we shall take the order as delivered. However, we always try to make an appointment over the phone before delivery.
10. Orders received after 6 PM IST shall normally be processed as next day orders BUT we shall try our best to deliver the same day. A phone call after placement of such urgent orders will be appreciated.
11. The prices quoted on our website is for FREE delivery within city limits. Any delivery out of city limits and to villages etc. In case of Perishable Items may attract extra delivery charge between Rs.100/- to Rs.300/-. After delivery of your order, we may send a link for you to pay this extra delivery charge if required. However, we shall not hold or delay your order and assure delivery on the required date.
12. Prices of items which are subject to MRP restrictions are being sold on the website after adding up costs of our services, delivery, and online transactions cost. The distribution could not be shown separately due to technical restrictions and are taken to be understood.
13. The right of Refusal :
cakefizz.com reserves the right to refuse delivery of any order without assigning any reason whatsoever to the customer. However, in all such cases, cakefizz.com will refund the amount paid by the customer in full.
14. Delivery of certain items may not be possible under certain uncontrollable circumstances (like 414 section, heavy rains, thunderstorms etc…) However, We process the order on the very next day. The customer has the right to cancel the order and will get 100% refund back if the Gift Items are not prepared.
15. The various logos/Trademark backed by the product being sold by us on the website belong to respective companies and they are the owner of said Logo/Trademark.
16. No claim of whatsoever nature under any circumstances will be tenable other than the claim for 100% refund of payment made. All such claims if any, are to be raised within 24 hours of delivery / non-delivery.
17. The owners of the site retain the right to refuse any order unconditionally.
18. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of local Court only in BHOPAL (MP).
19. Octroi charges in any will be paid by the consignee as this may be applicable in the Recipients State.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site place an order fill out a form response to a sure subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites. such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Customer satisfaction :
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
CakeFizz collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To share your information with third parties
We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\’s own terms and policies.
Some photos are indicative of the product. Actual sizes and shapes may vary.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. you continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Address: 105, C2 Block Ashoka Enclave Apsara Govind Nagar Raisen Road Bhopal Madhya Pradesh
Email Id: email@example.com